2018 McMaster Financial Forum: Building on our Strengths!
Date: Tuesday November 20, 2018, 8am-4pm
Location: McMaster University Student Centre – CIBC Hall
Who should attend: Individuals engaged in financial functions at McMaster
- Keynote address by Martin Hicks, Executive Director, Data & Statistics at the Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario (HECQO).
- Assistant Vice President and CFO, Deidre (Dee) Henne will present on McMaster’s historical and future financial outlook.
Afternoon and morning breakout sessions include:
- MacBill – Building on the Successes of Phase 1
- Building a Brighter World – Strategic Plan for Research 2018-2023
- Your CFO told you to transfer what? Identifying & Preventing the Wrecking Ball of Technology Related Fraud
- Foundations for Excellence – Office Productivity and Efficiency Tools
Registration is required for this exciting all-day event as capacity is limited, so book now!
Last day to register is Friday, November 9, 2018
Continental breakfast and buffet lunch are provided.
For additional information contact
Tamara Martin by phone at 905-525-9140 x 24621 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org