Paying Your Tuition
The McMaster Student Account Statement
The Student Account Statement is an online statement of a student’s financial activity as it pertains to their education at McMaster. All tuition, residence and meal plan charges will be displayed immediately after the registration period. Also listed will be payments received, scholarships, bursaries, purchases and other miscellaneous financial activity. This is where students will monitor any balance owing at any time of the year.
- McMaster does not mail out a bill to students. All communication from the Student Accounts and Cashier’s Office is by email.
- Accessing your student account statement via Mosaic:
- Login to Mosaic here
- Select “Student Centre”
- Select “Account Inquiry” under Finances
- Interest is charged at a rate of 1.2% per month (compounded to 14.4% annually) on any unpaid balance on the last day of each month. This rate is subject to change.
- Review your account statement at least once per month
Making a Fee Payment
Students can pay their fees using the following payment methods:
Online / Telephone Banking
- Add McMaster as a payee on your bank account via your bank’s website
- Use your student number as the requested account number
- Select “PAY NOW” from the McMaster Account Statement and follow directions for INTERAC online payments
- The fastest way to pay!
- Select “PAY NOW” from the McMaster Account Statement and follow directions for credit card payments
- A non-refundable convenience fee of 1.95% will be charged over and above your payment amount to use this service
- Select “PAY NOW” from the McMaster Account Statement and follow directions for Western Union
- A quick and convenient way of making international payments
International Wire Transfer
- Bank account numbers are indicated on the International Student’s CIBC Direct Deposit