Ontario Tuition Grant
30% Off Ontario Tuition
Looking for more ways to fund your education? Then here’s another resource you could use. This grant is targeted to full-time undergraduate students. For the 2015-2016 academic year, you could be eligible for an additional $1830. Let’s go over the finer points of this grant.
- You are a full-time undergraduate student at a post-secondary institution
- You’ve been out of high school for less than 4 years or less than 5 years if you’re part of an eligible co-op program
- You meet the citizenship and residency requirements
- Your parents’ gross income needs to be $160,000 or less
- If you already applied for OSAP, then you will be automatically considered. The only step left for you is to cross your fingers!
- If you did not apply OSAP, then you just need to register online
- The deadline is generally 60 days before your study period end date. Don’t put it off for too long or you might end up forgetting!